When creating a company in Arene, a default document workspace is created automatically. All collaborators invited to a company automatically have access to this default workspace.
- This action can only be performed by a company owner or a designated admin.
- Company owners and designated admins will automatically be added to each additional workspace created.
The tutorial below will guide you through the process of creating additional workspaces for use within your company.
- From the company screen, click on "Documents" in the left navigation panel.
- The "Company Document Workspaces" homepage will display all workspaces you currently have access to. Click on the green "+New Document Workspace" button to initiate the workspace creation process.
- Complete the prompts in the "Create Workspace" pop-up. This requires a Workspace name, as well as a short description of the contents of the workspace. Click the "Create" button at the bottom.
- On completion of the creation of additional workspaces, you will automatically be directed back to the Company Document Workspaces for the selected company, where your new workspace will be displayed.