- From the "Workspaces" homepage, click on the green "Add" button under the "Files" tab of the Workspace you wish to upload files to.
- You will be directed to the Workspace File Manager for the specific Workspace selected. When clicking on the green "Upload file" button, you will by taken to your PC's browser to select the files you wish to upload. NOTE: File size limitation.
- The file selected will appear in the box below. Click on the green "Add" button to complete the transaction.
- The file will now appear in the Workspace File Manager for the Workspace that was selected. You will receive an audit confirmation that your files have been successfully uploaded and audited. You can also download or add labels to your file from this screen once it has been uploaded.
Refer to: How to add labels to your uploaded files
- Your selected Workspace on the "Workspace" homepage will also indicate that there is a file which has been added.