Many businesses are required legally to store documents for auditing purposes.
Arene provides secure workspaces where these documents can be stored and audited.
The tutorial below will guide you through the process of adding files to your company workspaces for safe-keeping.
- From the "Workspaces" homepage, click on the green "Add" button under the "Documents" tab of the Workspace you wish to upload files to.
- You will be directed to the Company Document Manager for the specific workspace selected. When clicking on the green "Upload file" button, you will be redirected to your PC's browser to select the files you wish to upload. NOTE: File size limitation.
- The file selected will appear in the box below and upload automatically.
- The files will now appear in the Company Document Manager for the workspace that was selected. You will receive an audit confirmation that your files have been successfully uploaded. You can also download or add labels to your file from this screen once it has been uploaded.
Refer to: How to add labels to your uploaded files
- Your selected workspace on the "Company Document Workspaces" homepage will also indicate that files were added.