There are times when we cannot remember the unique password we used to gain access to a site.
The tutorial below will take you through the process you will use to reset your password.
- Through your web browser, access the Arene homepage.
- Click on the "Login" button located at the top right of the Arene homepage.
Enter your personal information. The login form will require your email address and password associated with it. If you cannot remember your password, click "Forgot Password?" at the bottom right of the pop-up.
Insert the email address associated with your registered account. Then click on the blue "Email Link" button.
- You will receive a pop-up to check your email in order to reset your password.
- Access the email sent by The Arene Team titled "Reset Password" and click on the green "Reset Password" button to proceed.
- Complete the pop-up by adding your email address with which you registered and insert a new password, which you will also be required to confirm. Then click on the blue "Reset" button.
- Proceed to the login page by selecting the "click here to log in" link.
- Log in as usual.