As a business owner I would like to add my Company to Arene's Company Network so that I can collaborate and compare analytics with other Companies.
This tutorial will demonstrate how to add a new Company to your Arene profile.
- From the Arene "Home" screen select either the "Companies" panel by clicking on the blue "Companies" hyperlink or select "Companies" from the grey navigation strip to the left of the panels.
- Click on the green "New Company" button.
- Complete the pop-up by filling in all the fields. Upload a Company Logo or Avatar as well as submit a brief Company Summary. Click on the "Save" button to submit your company details. NOTE: Maximum Logo / Avatar size is 1 MB.
- Click on the "Yes" button to confirm the addition of your company. NOTE: If you have selected "Yes" for your company to be "Searchable," other users on Arene will be able to discover your Company.
- You will automatically be redirected to the "Companies" homepage, where you will receive a Notification stating "Company created successfully!". Refer to: Arene Notification
The new Company should now be added to your list of companies.