In order to make use of the Financial Analytics functionality, you will need to Connect or Refresh an Data Source to your Company profile.
The tutorial below will demonstrate how to connect your company to MS Excel.
- From the "Companies" homepage, locate and click on the red "Connect" button under the "Accounting" tab of the corresponding company you wish to connect.
- Complete the "Connect to accounting data source" by selecting "Ms Excel" from the data source drop down. Select both a "Start Date" and "End Date" of the data as they appear on the Excel spreadsheet your are uploading to avoid data conflicts. Click on the green "Ms Excel Upload" button to proceed.
- Choose the Excel file you wish to upload from your device. Click "Upload" to submit the file.
- You will be directed to the "Accounting Data Integration" page where you will receive confirmation that your Accounting data connection was a success. Click on the "Back to companies" button to return to the "My Companies" homepage.
- A green refresh button will now appear under the "Accounting" tab corresponding with your connected company and the "Last Data Sync" tab will also be updated. This indicates that your accounting data has been successfully connected.