As Business Owners it it important to network and collaborate with other members within the community.
The tutorial below demonstrates how to add a collaborator to your Company in Arene Network.
- From the "Companies" homepage, locate the "Team" column and click on the "Add" button next to the Company you wish to add Collaborators to.
- If you are the Admin for that Company, the "Team Manager" page will be displayed. Insert the name of the person you are wishing to invite and choose the level of access rights you wish to grant them to your company Data and Analytics. Once all selections have been made click on the green "Add" button.
- You will receive a warning of pending addition of the team member. Click "Yes" to confirm the addition. NOTE: The accounting data and analytics for this company will be visible to this team member.
- On completion you will receive a Notification stating "Team member added successfully!". Their profile will also be added to your Team Manager view.
- The "Companies" homepage will also indicate that you have at least one collaborator to manage under the "Team" tab.