When you create your Company Profile in Arene, you have the option to select either "Yes" or "No" to your Company Profile being "Searchable" to other members in the Arene Companies Network (see display below).
Searchable Company Profiles are visble to you by way of the "Company Network" tab under Community for viewing and comparison of analytics.
Visibility options can be amended at any time by using the "Edit" function of the Company Profile, should you wish to change your Company's visibility status.
The following tutorial assumes that your company has already been created and will therefore outline the necessary steps to make that existing profile visible / not visible to others.
- From the "Companies" homepage click on the "Edit" icon under the "Edit" tab to start the process.
- Locate the "Searchable" checkbox. By clicking it so that a green tick is displayed and clicking "Update", you will make your company visible in the Arene Companies Directory. Should you wish to hide your Company, un-click the checkbox.
- You will receive a warning pop-up that you are about to update your company visibility status. Confirm acceptance by clicking the "Yes" button.
- You will be redirected to the "Companies" homepage where you will receive a Notification "Company updated successfully!". You will also see that that the "Searchable" tab next to the updated company in the grid will reflect the new visibility status of that company profile.
- If you updated your company to now be "Searchable": When you check under the "Company Network" panel under "Community", you will see your company listed as being visible to other platform members.