Refreshing your Financial Data on Arene is currently a manual process. If the data in your QuickBooks Online account has been updated or changed since your "Last Data Sync" (date displayed in the grid on the "Companies" homepage), you will need to manually facilitate a re-connection to generate up-to-date analytics.
- From the "Companies" homepage, click on the green dot under the "Accounting" tab on the grid of the company for which you would like to refresh the data.
- Complete the "Connect to accounting data source" by selecting "QuickBooks" from the data source drop-down, and selecting both a "Start Date" and "End Date" of the data required to be connected. Click on the green "Connect" button to proceed.
- You will be redirected to QuickBooks, where you will be required to login using your QuickBooks Online login credentials. You will also see the disclaimer at the bottom of the screen advising you to "Sign in to authorize Arene to connect to Intuit".
- Click on the blue hyperlink of the company you want to connect to.
- You will see a screen asking you to authorize Intuit to share your Company data with Arene's dashboard. Click the blue "Connect" button to begin the data sharing.
- You will be directed to the "Accounting Data Integration" page where you will receive confirmation that your Accounting data connection was a success. Click on the "Back to companies" button to return to the "Companies" homepage where you can see that your accounting data has been connected.
- When you return to the "Companies" you will see under the "Last Data Sync" tab on the grid when the information was last updated.