To make use of the Financial Analytics functionality, you will need to Connect or Refresh a Data Source to your Company profile.
The tutorial below will demonstrate how to connect your Company to QuickBooks Online.
- From the selected "Company" homepage, click on the "Connect" button located next to the "Accounting Connection Status".
- Complete the "Connect to the accounting data source" by selecting "QuickBooks" from the data source drop-down, and selecting both a "Start Date" and "End Date" of the data required to be connected. Click on the green "Connect" button to proceed.
- You will be redirected to QuickBooks, where you will be required to log in using your QuickBooks Online log in credentials.
- From the company search box, select the required one.
- You will be directed to the "Accounting Data Integration" page where you will receive confirmation that your accounting data connection was a success. Click on the "Back to companies" button to return to the company screen.
- A green refresh and red disconnect icon button will appear next to the "Accounting Connection Status".