In order to make use of the Financial Analytics functionality, you will need to Connect or Refresh an Data Source to your Company profile.
The tutorial below will demonstrate how to connect your Company to QuickBooks Online.
- From the "Companies" homepage, locate and click on the red "Connect" button under the "Accounting" tab of the corresponding Company you wish to connect.
- Complete the "Connect to accounting data source" by selecting "QuickBooks" from the data source drop-down, and selecting both a "Start Date" and "End Date" of the data required to be connected. Click on the green "Connect" button to proceed.
- You will be redirected to QuickBooks, where you will be required to login using your QuickBooks Online login credentials. You will also see the disclaimer at the bottom of the screen advising you to "Sign in to authorize Arene to connect to Intuit".
- Click on the blue hyperlink of the company you wish to connect to.
- You will see a screen asking you to authorize Intuit to share your Company data with Arene's accounting dashboard. Click the blue "Connect" button to begin the data sharing.
- You will be directed to the "Accounting Data Integration" page where you will receive confirmation that your accounting data connection was a success. Click on the "Back to companies" button to return to the "Companies" homepage.
- A green refresh button will now appear under the "Accounting" tab corresponding with your connected company and the "Last Data Sync" tab will also be updated. This indicates that your accounting data has been successfully connected.