As your business grows you have the opportunity to add resources to your current paid subscription. In order for you to upgrade your subscription in Arene, you will need to be the owner of that paid subscription.
The tutorial below will take you through the process of upgrading your paid subscription in Arene.
- Once you have successfully logged into the Arene platform, you will be taken to your profile's "Home" screen, where you will select "View Subscription" from the drop-down below your name and profile picture.
- You will automatically be directed to the "View Subscriptions" screen where you are able to change your plan. Click on the grey "Change Plan" button at the top of the screen to initiate the "Change Plan" process.
- You will be redirected to the "Change Your Arene Subscription" screen where your current payment plan details will be displayed under each of the resources columns. Your billing cycle type will appear at the top of the grid (e.g., Billed Annually or Billed Monthly).
NOTE: Billing Cycle types cannot be changed during the upgrade process.
- You can now make changes to the resources you wish to upgrade (i.e., Workspaces, Companies and/or Teams). In the example below we are upgrading Workspaces, Companies and Teams. Click on the blue "Change Plan" button to initiate the upgrade process.
- You will receive a confirmation pop-up indicating the breakdown and pro-rated cost of the upgrade you are processing, prior to being redirected to our third party provider, Stripe's payment screen.
- On the payment screen, enter your credit card details to process your payment. You will see the exact amount that will be billed to your credit card as per the upgrade selections made and confirmed on the pro-rating confirmation screen.
NOTE: Arene do not store your credit card details.
- Please be patient while we update the changes to your paid payment plan. This can take up to a minute.
- Once your pro-rated upgrade payment has been completed, you will receive a pop-up stating that your upgrade has been processed. This pop-up will indicate the available resources you have as part of your paid subscription.