For your security, Arene never receives, nor stores your credit card details. Arene uses Stripe, a large payment processing vendor. All sensitive data is encrypted in transit.
The tutorial below will demonstrate how you can use this feature to change or update your payment method for your Arene Subscriptions.
- Once you have successfully logged into the Arene platform, you will be taken to your profile's "Home" screen, where you will select "View Subscription" from the drop-down below your name and profile picture.
- You will automatically be directed to the "View Subscriptions" screen where you are able to update your card details. Click on the grey "Update Card Details" button at the top of the screen to initiate the update process.
- You will automatically receive a security notification pop-up, stating that Stripe, a large payment processing vendor is responsible for the receiving and storing of your credit card details.
NOTE: Arene do not receive or store your credit card details.
Click on the blue "Update Card Details" button to continue with the update process. Alternatively, click the "Close" button if you do not wish to continue.
- Enter your new card details on the "Update Card Details" pop-up. Click the blue "Update Card" button to complete your transaction.
- Once your payment method has been updated, you will receive a pop-up stating that your "subscription payment information" has been successfully updated. Stripe will remember this change for your next billing period.