To obtain your Tax Invoice for purchases made in Arene, you would need to be a subscribed member, having bought a paid subscription on the Arene platform.
The tutorial below will demonstrate how you can view your Tax Invoice within Arene.
- Once you have successfully logged in to the Arene platform, you will be taken to your profile's "Home" screen, where you will select "View Subscription" from the drop-down below your name and profile picture.
- You will automatically be redirected to the "View Subscriptions" screen where all of the plans which you have purchased will be visible e.g., Companies, Workspaces and Teams. The plan details, which can be found down the left will indicate the number of resources you have purchased for each plan. Click on the blue "View Billing" button at the top of the screen to view your billing history.
- You will be redirected to the "Billing History" screen where you will be able to obtain the tax invoice for the transaction selected. In the row marked "Invoice" click on the "PDF" icon in the last column of the grid.
- A Galena Hill Systems LLC pop-up will appear. The invoice will show as paid. Click on the download button halfway down the page and select "Download Invoice".
- Your downloaded Tax Invoice will indicate the following:
5.1 It is an invoice
5.2 Invoice number, Date of issue and Date due
5.3 Email address to where the invoice was sent to
5.4 Total amount due, together with the due date
5.5 Period for which the subscription is valid