Passwords can or are required to be changed for a variety of reasons. Two of the most common reasons are listed below:
- For security purposes, some companies require you to periodically change your password to access sites.
- Your password could have become compromised and you need to change it.
The tutorial below will take you through the process of changing your password voluntarily.
- Log in to your Arene account as normal. From the homepage select the profile drop-down in the top left of the screen and select the "Change Password" button.
- Complete the prompts on the screen to generate a new password. First, insert your "Current password". Then, you may type your "New password," which you would need to confirm. Once complete, click on the blue "Save" button.
- A green Notification pop-up will temporarily appear in the top right of your home screen stating, "Notification: Password changed".
- Proceed as normal on the site.