In order for you to upgrade a Community plan within Arene to a paid subscription to Companies, Workspaces, and/or Teams, begin by logging into your free Community Member account.
The tutorial below will take you through the process of converting your free Community Membership to a paid subscription.
- Once you have successfully logged in to the Arene platform, you will be taken to your profile's "Home" screen, where you will select "View Subscription" from the drop-down below your name and profile picture.
- This will automatically redirect you to the "View Subscriptions" screen, where you will notice that you do not have any active Arene subscriptions allocated to your profile. In order to proceed to the pricing plans, select the blue "Click here" link.
- You will automatically be directed to the "Choose Plan" screen where you are able to tailor your plan to suit your needs by utilizing the drop-down selection menus at the bottom of each of the Workspaces, Companies, and Teams columns.
On all paid plans, you have two billing options: "Billed Monthly" or "Billed Annually (Save 10%)" which will be reflected in the "Total Price" at the bottom of the page.
Once you have made your selection(s), click on the blue "Change Plan" button to proceed to the payment screen.
- You will receive a confirmation pop-up of what you are about to purchase prior to being redirected to the payment screen of our Third Party provider, Stripe.
- On the payment screen, enter your valid email address and credit card details to process your payment. You will see the exact amount that will be billed to your credit card as per the selections made on the pricing screen.
NOTE: Arene do not store your credit card details.
- Please be patient while we update your Subscription Plan. This can take up to a minute.
- Once your subscription payment has been completed, you will receive a pop-up stating that your purchase has been processed.
- Upon returning to your "View Subscriptions" screen on your own profile, you will see your purchases, in addition to a "Combined Usage Summary" of your purchases. The Usage Summary provides a breakdown of all resources you now have according to the subscription plan you selected and purchased.