Needs of businesses constantly change and you might need to cancel part of, or your entire Arene subscription plan.
In the tutorial below the user has subscriptions for Workspaces, Companies, and Teams. We will demonstrate how you can cancel your subscription for Companies only, whilst still maintaining the other two resources. The same process may be followed to delete the other types of subscriptions.
NOTE: If you have purchased subscriptions for Workspaces, Companies, and Teams and would like to cancel them all, you will need to repeat the cancellation process outlined below for each subscription individually.
- Once you have successfully logged into the Arene platform, you will be taken to your profile's "Home" screen, where you may select "View Subscription" from the drop-down below your name and profile picture.
- You will automatically be redirected to the "View Subscriptions" screen where all of the plans which you have purchased will be visible e.g., Companies, Workspaces, and Teams. The plan details, which can be found on the left side of the display will indicate the number of resources you have purchased for each plan. You will notice that all of the plans listed indicate that they are "Active". This means that the plan is fully paid for and available for use. Click on the red "Cancel Subscription" button of the resource you would like to cancel.
- You will receive a pop-up asking if you want to cancel your subscription (in this case that subscription is Companies).
It will advised you of the following:
- Renewal date should you decide not to cancel.
- Effective date at which access to the product benefits will be terminated.
- Ask you "Are you sure you want to cancel your Arene Subscription?"
If you would like to cancel the subscription, click on the red "Yes, Cancel" button.
- You will be taken to an exit poll, which will advise that your Subscription has been successfully cancelled and that you will not be billed again. It also provides the end date on which your access to your "Companies (Monthly)" will terminate.
- Once the modal has been completed and closed you will be redirected to the "View Subscriptions" screen, where you will see that your "Companies" resource has moved to the bottom of your subscriptions. The state of that subscription has also changed from "Active" to "Cancelling". "Cancelling" means that your resource is in the process of being cancelled and that you still have access to it until the actual subscription expires. Once it has expired, this state will change to "Cancelled" and no further access will be granted to your Companies. The red "Cancel Subscription" button will also be removed from view for that resource.