Data Refreshes are premium or add-on products for purchase in Arene.
In order for you to purchase a Data Refresh pack within Arene, you would need to have a paid subscription with "Owner" or "Admin" access rights to at least on Company.
The tutorial below will take you through the process of purchasing supplemental Data Refresh Packs in Arene.
- Once you have successfully logged into the Arene platform, you will be taken to your profile's "Home" screen, where you will select "View Shop" from the drop-down below your name and profile picture.
- You will automatically be directed to the "Shop" screen where you are able to tailor your plan to suit your needs by selecting the blue "Refreshes" button and utilizing the drop-down selection at the bottom of the screen to select the number of Data Refresh packs you wish to purchase.
Once you have made your selection, click on the blue "Buy Now" button to proceed to the payment screen.
Note: Refreshes require Owner or Administrator access to at least one Company.
- You will receive a confirmation pop-up of what you are about to purchase prior to being redirected to our payment screen.
- On the payment screen, enter your credit card details to process your payment. You will see the exact amount that will be billed to your credit card as per the selections made on the the Product Pricing Information page.
- Please be patient while we update your purchases. This can take up to a minute.
- Once your purchase payment has been completed, you will receive a pop-up stating that your purchase has been processed.
- The "Usage Summary" report below shows a before and after picture of the amount of Data Refreshes you have, pre/post purchasing the add-on pack(s). The usage summary report can also be located on the "View Subscription" screen.
Refer to: Usage Summary Report