There are times when your business might want to optimize the resources previously purchased. As your business processes optimize, you have the opportunity to remove resources from your current paid subscription. In order for you to downgrade your subscription in Arene, you would need to to be the owner of that paid subscription.
NOTE: When downgrading you will lose access to any unused subscription resources immediately.
TIP: Wait until the paid subscription is about to expire, prior to downgrading your plan, should you still require access to the current resources.
The tutorial below will take you through the process of downgrading your paid subscription in Arene.
- Once you have successfully logged in to the Arene platform, you will be taken to your profile's "Home" screen, where you will select "View Subscription" from the drop-down below your name and profile picture.
- You will automatically be directed to the "View Subscriptions" screen where you are able to change your plan. Click on the grey "Change Plan" button at the top of the screen to initiate the "Change Plan" process.
- You will be redirected to the "Change Your Arene Subscription" screen where your current payment plan details will be displayed under each of the resources columns. Your billing cycle type will appear at the top of the grid (e.g., Billed Annually or Billed Monthly).
NOTE: Billing Cycle types cannot be changed during the downgrade process.
- You can now make changes to the resources you wish to downgrade (i.e., Workspaces, Companies and/or Teams). In the example below we are downgrading Workspaces, Companies and Teams. Click on the blue "Change Plan" button to initiate the downgrade process.
- You will receive a confirmation pop-up of indicating the downgrade changes you are wanting to process.
NOTE: When downgrading, you will lose access to unused subscription resources immediately.
- Please be patient while we update the changes to your paid payment plan. This can take up to a minute.
- Once your downgrade has been completed, you will receive a pop-up stating that it has been processed. This pop-up will indicate the available resources you have as part of your paid subscription.