Within Arene, you have the ability to measure the financial health of several Companies at once. Select Companies from your portfolio to generate a profit and loss statement summarizing all of their financial data together.
The following tutorial assumes that your Company has already been created and linked to an updated Data Source.
- From your Company screen, navigate to the "Consolidated Financials" tag located under the heading "Multi-Company Analytics" in the left navigation panel.
- You will need to select the Companies you would like the Consolidated Financial Statements for, indicating whether you would like the results of either of the following to be displayed:
- Consolidated Profit and Loss
- Consolidated Balance Sheet
You are required to insert a "Start Date" and "End Date" of the data you wish to analyze within each selection. After completion click on the blue "Get Data" button.
- The Consolidated Financial Statements for periods and Companies selected will be displayed for review.