Within Arene, you have the ability to measure the financial health of several Companies at once. Select Companies from your portfolio to generate a profit and loss statement summarizing all of their financial data together.
The following tutorial assumes that your Company has already been created and linked to an updated Data Source using either QuickBooks Online or Microsoft Excel.
- From the Arene "Home" screen, navigate to the "Consolidated Financials" tag located under the heading "Analytics" in the grey panel to the left of the homepage.
- You will need to select the Companies you would like the Consolidated Financial Statements, indicating whether you would like the results of either of the following to be displayed:
- Consolidated Profit and Loss
- Consolidated Balance Sheet
You are required to insert a "Start Date" and "End Date" of the data you wish to analyze within each selection. After completion click on the blue "Get Data" button.
- The Consolidated Financial Statements for periods and Companies selected will be displayed for review.