The emailing of Certified Financial Statements is restricted to specific users, as this information could be sensitive and not for public consumption.
There are two ways that a Certified Financial Statement may be emailed.
NOTE: Both of these methods are only available to Company Owners and designated Admins.
- Immediately post creation, where you will make use of the "Certificate Handling" email function.
- Making use of the "Email" icon, on a previously created Certified Financial Statement.
The following tutorial will guide you through both methods, assuming that you have already created a Certified Financial Statement.
- Triggered using the "Email" function that is found under "Certificate Handling" immediately post creation.
Triggered using the "Email" icon on a previously generated Certified Financial Statement.
- Complete the pop-up, and click on "Send Email" to transmit.
- You will receive a notification stating "Email sent successfully" once the transaction has been processed.